Tel: 01865 391 485
Confidential counselling sessions and advice with a qualified pyschologist in Abingdon, Oxforshire. For more details please contact Sharon Collinge today.
My qualifications include a BSc Hons (Oxford 1996), Diploma in Advanced Studies of Psychology (Oxford 1997), Post-graduate Diploma in Psychological Counselling (Roehampton 1999), MSc in Counselling Psychology (Surrey 2001), Diploma in Clinical Hypnosis (Psychotherapy & Hypnosis Training Assoc. (PHTA) 2004), Certificate as Practitioner of Meridian Therapies (EFT) (PHTA 2004), Diploma in Practitioner Skills for Eating Disorders (The National Centre for Eating Disorders, 2004), Primary Certificate in Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy and Training (Centre for Stress Management, 2007), Primary Certificate in Advanced Cognitive-Behavioural Skills (Centre for Stress Management, 2007)
- Chartered Counselling Psychologist by the British Psychological Society
- Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Accredited Bereavement Counsellor by Oxford Cruse
- Clinical Hypnotherapist by the National Council for Hypnotherapy
- British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy
- The National Centre for Eating Disorders
Assessment fees are £70 and session fees are £60 (some low-income places are available).